API Bridge is a set of programming interface, pincode and Places is first programming interface right now. APIBridge permits you to algo trade with various stages like Amibroker, MT4, TradingView, Python, Excel, NinjaTrader and so on.
API Bridge Features
- Coordination with Amibroker, Excel, Python, MT4 and so forth.
- Supported Brokers: Master Trust, Market Hub ,Zebull , Angle One ,Alice Blue , 5 paisa , Fyres , Zerodha
- Permits trading for Multi-Strategies in Multi-Time frame and Multi-Markets in Multi-Client Account Allows Multi-Order Types: L, M, SL-L, SL-M, BO, CO etc.
- Send custom request amount for each trade dependent on your risk management rules.
- Consequently select Multi-Strikes through your code for choices trading.
- Consequently select multi-expiry contracts through your code for choices trading.
- Trade utilizing diagrams or without outlines through scanner.
- Doesn't needs VPS, reconnects to a great many virtual worlds interference.
- Custom Target, SL, time sensitive signs and so on for your code
- Keep up free pattern of Long Entry, Long Exit, Short Entry and Short Exit signals.
Understanding How API Bridge Work
- The Bridge works on the basis of "Signals". A Signal is generally a sign (not choice) to Buy or Sell with explicit conditions. The Bridge forms 4 sorts of Signals:
- Long Entry (LE): Equivalent to new Buy for making Long position.
- Long Exit (LX): Equivalent to Sell for decreasing/square off Long position.
- Short Entry (SE): Equivalent to new Sell for making Short position.
- Short Exit (SX): Equivalent to Buy for decreasing /square off Short position.
For putting orders, the Bridge requires values either from Signal, or from Symbol Settings window. Any qualities given in Symbol Settings window abrogate the Signal qualities.
The sequence of Signal handling is as per the following:
- Signal is received in Bridge
- Qualities are taken from Symbol Settings window by coordinating image given in Signal with "Input Symbol".
- Signal Setting rules are applied from Application Settings -> Signal Settings.
- Risk Management rules are applied from Application Settings -> Global Risk Management.
- Request is sent to API.